Skip to content
Tap by tap instructions to get started with Cue My Ride
- Download Cue My Ride from Apple’s App Store.
- Verify the Cue My Ride Apple Watch app installs as well by looking for the same Cue My Ride icon on your watch. If it’s not there, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone, scroll to Cue My Ride and turn on “Show App on Apple Watch”.
- Tap to open Cue My Ride on your iPhone and tap to open on your Apple Watch.
- Tap your Apple Watch face to make sure the display stays on a few seconds. You may want to adjust the time the display stays on your Apple Watch watch settings > General > Wake Screen. I like “On Screen Wake Show Last App – Within 1 Hour” and “On Tap – Wake for 70 seconds”.
- In Cue My Ride on iPhone, tap Tools > Start Movement Disorder Monitoring. (If you see Synch Apple Watch, make sure your watch display is active.)
- If you are riding a Bluetooth enabled bike, tap “Scan for Bluetooth Bike” in tools and select your bike.
- Tap Ride and select a playlist. The Intro #0 ride is a good place to start. Try doing that ride a few times until you’re sure you’re ready to progress.